Page Buttons

Thursday, August 27, 2015

TGIFF is ON!

I told you, this week is party-central around here.  Yesterday was Needle and Thread Thursday (still going on through Friday at midnight, by the way), and today I have the privilege of guest hosting TGIFF- the party just for finishes!

As promised, I am thrilled to share my latest quilt top with you, made with the super-cute Tweet As Can Be fabric line.


This line has colors and a style that is a little more grown up than other fabric lines for girls.  I think it's perfect for a tween or teen.  I wanted to keep the pattern funky and modern to go along with the feel of the prints, so I decided to use my Unruly pattern.  I've been wanting to make another, bigger Unruly quilt since the preemie quilt I made a few weeks ago, and I'm glad I finally got the chance!

Here is a close up of one of my favorite prints from the collection.  Look how fun these little birdies are!


As soon as I finish it, I am donating this quilt to my church for a fundraising event.  Lots of tween and teen girls participate in this event, so I think it is perfect!

Soooo... time to link up your finishes for the week!

Just remember-
*visit lots of other links and spread some comment love.  Everyone loves encouragement!
*include a TGIFF button or text link in your post so that others can party too!

That's it!  Now let's party!

15 comments:

  1. Wow I love the colours in this! Beautiful! Thank you so much for hosting TGIFF this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute fabric line! I love the pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those birds!! You are right, the fabric is perfect for tweens. It's a beautiful quilt. I see some interesting thunbnails in the link so I'm off to check them out. Thanks for the Links.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that burst of Berry in your quilt, fun prints, your quilt is lovely!!
    I assumed it was Kona Berry ... I just love this color. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it -- what a great colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, the colors in this quilt are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors in that line - and the design is the perfect way to show them off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute quilt and perfect to donate for the church fundraiser!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is soooooo pretty. I love the fabrics you chose. especially the birds. cant wait to see it finished
    where did you get this great fabric? I would love to get some also

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous. The picture of the quilt wasn't visible in my bloglovin feed, but glad I clicked thru for a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those birds are the cutest -- with eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so cute! I can imagine any of those teenage girls would love to own this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool, Kelly! That fabric line is darling. Thanks so much for hosting TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun and bright, just right for a teen or tween. Though My Guy has a thing for birds and brights, so even he might go for it. Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such gorgeous colours Kelly! Great job! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips