Page Buttons

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Welcome to NTT!

Brrrr!  The winter weather has taken hold here, and for me, there is no better weather for quilting!  I finished up a couple of Christmas pillows yesterday, and put together a little tutorial for the method that I use, but no new projects since then, so let's jump right in to this week's highlights!

Keera at Live, Love, Sew linked up her pretty Round and Round quilt, and I love the dark background!


Jennie from Porch Swing Quilts shared her new pattern, Taffy.  It's a beauty!


and Curlyque Sue shared this fun diamond quilt!


I hope the colder weather has afforded you plenty of inside sewing time, or at least some quilt snuggle time!  Time to link up your latest projects!

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!

**Oh, and in case you missed it- THANK YOU for voting my Shattered Rainbow quilt the ROYGBIV favorite!  It is such a tremendous honor!



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous quilts, all of them. Can't wait to see your Christmas pillows Kelly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for featuring my Round & around quilt Kelly, and for the lovely comments! Keera x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the win Kelly. I also want to thank you for a fun link party each week. I forget to leave a comment but I'm here and visiting others! LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature Kelly. Can't wait to see your Christmas pillows. I'm working on some too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips