I took this photo yesterday afternoon, and this one has already been basted and quilting has begun. Maybe I'll actually have a Friday finish this week!
Oh my goodness, I have been looking forward to putting together the highlights for this post since last weekend. Last week's party was so, SO fabulous! This Glass Half-Full quilt by Veni Vidi Vicky is so awesome that I can't even stand it! You know those colors are right up my alley.
and check out this Crosscut quilt top by Kathy at Sparkles, Sprinkles, and Everyday Crap (I chuckled at that name for sure!). So cool!
Finally, I am gaga over this scrappy rectangle masterpiece by Katy Quilts. Scrappy quilts really are my favorites!
and because I just can't help myself, I am including an extra this week. This gorgeous quilt by Jess at Quilty Habit is so unique.
There is so much eye candy from last week's party, I could have included several more! I know this week's is going to be just as amazing. Let's link up!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)